Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DaimonB_Cold
Hello! This mix is finally ready to post. Once again a great song by Daimon and as always very good vocal takes.

Please enjoy and leave a comment! Cool

.mp3    DaimonB_Cold_MIX_Final.mp3 --  (Download: 9.09 MB)

good Mix Man! nice Punchy Drums, and all the elements are fairly well balanced and separated! The first drop sounds proper heavy with the wide guitars and everything, but did you check your mix in mono, the guitars are almost completely lost listening on this end! try checking your mix on a mono bluetooth speaker type!
(29-04-2023, 04:49 AM)cazenovesound Wrote: good Mix Man! nice Punchy Drums, and all the elements are fairly well balanced and separated! The first drop sounds proper heavy with the wide guitars and everything, but did you check your mix in mono, the guitars are almost completely lost listening on this end! try checking your mix on a mono bluetooth speaker type!
Hey, thanks a lot for the commet! To be honest I don't really care what happens in mono. Hard panned ellemets will drop down in volume nonetheless. Also in this song, I wanted to take electric guitars out of the way lets say, and leave as much space as I could in the mid for bass and drums, so it could be that when the mix collapses in mono, bass and drums mask the guitars even more.