Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amor que lucha mix
In my version of the mix I have corrected the tuning of the singer, I await your appreciationĀ 
I think I have something out of control but I realized it when I had already exported Confused

.mp3    mezcla con limitador.mp3 --  (Download: 10.71 MB)

(13-04-2023, 09:23 PM)KANE Wrote: In my version of the mix I have corrected the tuning of the singer, I await your appreciationĀ 
I think I have something out of control but I realized it when I had already exported Confused
Hello KANE! Not a bad mix this one but there are some small thinks that for me stands out. The kick is a bit loud in the mix, the bass needs to be more controlled in level, the snare is a bit too boxy sounding and the guitar has some harshness in upper frequencies. This is how it feels on my monitors. Anyway, keep up the good work. Cheers!
(14-04-2023, 12:18 PM)heinim Wrote:
(13-04-2023, 09:23 PM)KANE Wrote: In my version of the mix I have corrected the tuning of the singer, I await your appreciationĀ 
Hello KANE! Not a bad mix this one but there are some small thinks that for me stands out. The kick is a bit loud in the mix, the bass needs to be more controlled in level, the snare is a bit too boxy sounding and the guitar has some harshness in upper frequencies. This is how it feels on my monitors. Anyway, keep up the good work. Cheers!

I just saw the comment, thanks for the observations!