Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redwood_SmokerAndTheStoner_Full
Hello, this time I did it differently and put an analogue coloring, I thought it was smoother and I got a little more gain

.mp3    Redwood_SmokerAndTheStoner_Full (2).mp3 --  (Download: 6.05 MB)

Sounds really rich, not cluttered. I'm enjoying the texture of the vocals and backing vocals.

Similar to my mix (unposted), not one element is chosen at any one time, i.e., everything is given equal importance in this mix (from me and most people's mixes I've heard.

It's challenging with this song as some vocal performances are noticeably auto-tuned, and the guitar solo doesn't have the best tone (and is also a bit out of tune) so it's tempting to not want to focus too much on these things.

This is useful for my mix to verbalise these things!
(08-04-2023, 12:25 PM)Mixologist? Wrote: Sounds really rich, not cluttered. I'm enjoying the texture of the vocals and backing vocals.

Similar to my mix (unposted), not one element is chosen at any one time, i.e., everything is given equal importance in this mix (from me and most people's mixes I've heard.

It's challenging with this song as some vocal performances are noticeably auto-tuned, and the guitar solo doesn't have the best tone (and is also a bit out of tune) so it's tempting to not want to focus too much on these things.

This is useful for my mix to verbalise these things!
thanks for the comment, I actually used harmonizer on the back vocals as I felt they were weak and the guitar was the best I could do