Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About This Multitrack
Here's some additional information provided by Emilio from the band:

"Arcadian Alone is my solo project, and this single features my friends Oana and Mike on vocals in a song inspired by the folk tale of Koschei, also known as 'the deathless one'. If you have any questions about the tracks I'm happy to ellaborate on Gear/Fx used or anything else you want to know! Here's where you can get hold of me."

Credits:
  • Lead vocalist: Oana Gottschald
  • Backing vocalist: Michael (Mike) T Ousey
  • Production, Composition, Instruments, Scream vocalist: Emilio Mayoral Rizzi
Great Song! Could we add this song to our portfolio?
(01-07-2023, 02:14 AM)loopback0 Wrote: Great Song! Could we add this song to our portfolio?

Please refer to the FAQ.

I think it's great that you are respecting the artist by seeking permission first. I see that some people do post their mixes to their Soundcloud or Youtube portfolios, and I'm never too sure if people have actually done the right thing and taken the time to request permission from the artist before doing so.

I don't actually know if the artist in this case has an account on the forum. Maybe they will see this post and reply here or contact you via pm.

In the mean time, are you able to try contacting them via any of the links in the above post (ie. Soundcloud, Instagram, etc) to ask for permission?

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(01-07-2023, 02:14 AM)loopback0 Wrote: Great Song! Could we add this song to our portfolio?
Oana, Mike and I agreed that, as long as we're credited, and you don't make money off our hard work, everyone can do as they like with it - This is all for educational purposes anyway. Smile There's no label behind this project and it won't suffer from the famous (aggressive) youtube take-downs from the likes of cdbaby (nothing against them; they protect their customers, that's a good thing!) - So, your sharing it to your platform of choice will not be a problem in our eyes.

Download it, learn the complexities of mixing a very limited budget production (we're all in home studios just like most of you awesome people), and share it for feedback, so you can learn for the next production   Big Grin 

Sidenote, Mike's book (I specifically have Mixing Secrets open on my desk right this moment: pg156 Drum compression  Tongue ) is an awesome resource in general - and even if you're at the stage where you think you know it all (no one does), it's an excellent sanity check (so is REFERENCING your mix!!!!) to ensure you haven't missed anything whilst mixing. If you have this book already, and have further interest in contemporary (modern) metal production/s, then Mark Mynett has a similar book (also open on my desk) that's highly focused on metal-specific production.

If you have any more questions, please ask away and have fun with it!! m/

- Emilio (Arcadian Alone is my little solo project, full album coming this year, if all goes well....... haha)
---
Emilio
Audio tech (BA, MA), Producer, Musician
Omnifear - bass, 2nd vox (deathcore)
Arcadian Alone - solo project (contemporary metal)
https://allmylinks.com/emirizzi
Hi,

Many thanks for that update - I'm sure it will be much appreciated!

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!