Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEAF - Come Around - MIX TO LISTEN
I mixed this song completely ITB. I used a parallel compress bus with 1176 Waves for the drum loop to have more punchy and fat sound. I sent into the bus reverb with a Lexicon hall with long decay. CLA 3A on bass and many "Crystallizer" and "Decapitator" plugins on guitar to make special the sound (from Sound Toys). I equalize the guitars with 560 API EQ, compress with CLA 2A Waves, and Tub-tech CL1B waves on bus group. I add a part as intro, a part took from a guitar track of the chorus because I felt the song needed it to start.
Just CLA 2A and C6 multiband compressor on lead vocal. The fx used to the lead vocal are Lexicon Dark medium hall reverb (2.6 second decay) and Echo Boy delay, with automation. For the backing vocals I used 1176 compressor and "sample delay" plugin from Logic, to make it wider, as for almost all guitar tracks. The acoustic guitar was already overcompressed, so I used just a little boost with VEQ4 to 10khz with a shelf filter.
Of course, I used highpass filter for all track and I cut the resonance frequencies which were a problem.
Enjoy listening!!

.mp3    Crisound MIX (Leaf- Come Around).mp3 --  (Download: 4.82 MB)