Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mix AinaTramullas-PerPoderTeCantar
Hello,
 I have been listening  the versions of the colleagues and it seems to me that I made a drier version, removing that I hope you tell me your impressions. all the best!
(Hola, he estado escuchando las versiones de los compañeros y me da la impresión que hice una versión más seca, quitando eso espero me digan sus impresiones. un saludo!)
p.d: the mix has a limiter at the end to increase volume
(la mezcla tiene limitador al final para subir volumen)

.mp3    mezcla .mp3 --  (Download: 8.7 MB)

I like the BG Vocals. Nice and "cooling".... which I like!

SFX: I found the SFX sounds all to be a bit strong through out the beginning and middle.
LEAD VOX: The lead vocal started great, but by the end of the song, I found the lead vocal getting drowned out a bit by the percussion and other instruments.
(23-04-2023, 09:40 PM)majew7 Wrote: Me gustan las voces de BG. Agradable y "refrescante"... ¡lo cual me gusta!

SFX: Encontré que todos los sonidos SFX son un poco fuertes al principio y en el medio.
LEAD VOX: La voz principal comenzó muy bien, pero al final de la canción, encontré que la percusión y otros instrumentos ahogaban un poco la voz principal.
Thanks for the feedback!!
I can't hear the high sfx, but i´ll check again.
As for the voice, in the end it was the idea, more like an expressive resource since the music gives a rush of energy and I wanted to represent that the music wanted to envelop the voice like a wave