Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Only Logic Proz Late Night Peppersteaks
Sup fam,
I'm not so familiar with mixing the heavy bois, so I would be keen to know how this one could be improved.
Also I love you. Yes you. Please comment. I made this mix especially for you.

**Edit**
I added a mix with the guitars re-amped.

.mp3    Peppermark_Interlude_M1.1.mp3 --  (Download: 16.15 MB)

.mp3    Peppermark_Interlude_M2.1.mp3 --  (Download: 16.15 MB)

~
Other Mixes
oh well, thanks for tuning in with the heavier boys heheh!!

well, i see you like your sub-bass, i should say... the good part when it comes to sub-bass is that it is very easy to get consistent with it in any mix, and yeah, your subs are definitely there haha...

here's some nitpicks for your mix

- the mix in general sounds like is going through heavy limiting or saturation, and is a bit too much. try backing it down a bit to let the instruments breathe a little.
- your sub bass is good by itself, but i should say it's too loud. i say this because the kick is completely buried under the bass. try turning the kick up around 2-3dB or doing some EQ moves (turning up the highs). one EQ move that transforms kick drums
- try turning up that guitar solo up a bit, and a bit less on the ambience (dunno if it's reverb or delay)
- try compressing the snare and snare sample in one track with a medium attack (10-20ms), fast release (100-ms) and 4:1 ratio
- try and see if you can control that harshy sounds coming from the snare in the calm part (around 3:35)

thanks for mixing!!!
Peppermark

if it sounds good, do it bruh