Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peppermark 'Interlude' MIX by JODLEX
Hi everybody, welcome to listen my new mix Smile 
Waiting for your comments, feedbacks )

.mp3    JODLEX_MIX_Peppermark_Interlude_MelodicMetal.mp3 --  (Download: 15.89 MB)

thanks for taking your time on my track!

as for the mixing:

- i see you went for a more natural drum sound, witch sounds really nice to be honest. i do believe that if you get the snare to sound good (witch it does in this case), there's little chance your mix is gonna be bad hehe
- great automation on the orchestral part!!! so you went extra wild with the snare bomb and really took the part to the next level
- some parts the drums seem to pump too much, i don't know how to describe it really, sorry for that :/
- maybe mute those guitar DI tracks
- after the nitpicks above are solved, maybe try and scoop a bit of 5k of the OH track, and add a high shelf to the whole mix.

thanks!!!
Peppermark

if it sounds good, do it bruh
(14-03-2023, 04:43 AM)Peppermark Wrote: thanks for taking your time on my track!

as for the mixing:

- i see you went for a more natural drum sound, witch sounds really nice to be honest. i do believe that if you get the snare to sound good (witch it does in this case), there's little chance your mix is gonna be bad hehe
- great automation on the orchestral part!!! so you went extra wild with the snare bomb and really took the part to the next level
- some parts the drums seem to pump too much, i don't know how to describe it really, sorry for that :/
- maybe mute those guitar DI tracks
- after the nitpicks above are solved, maybe try and scoop a bit of 5k of the OH track, and add a high shelf to the whole mix.

thanks!!!
Thanks for your feedback!