Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North To Alaska: 'All The Same' Hello Friends!
Wuuuuz up?! It's a baby!!.. I mean... It's a MIX!! bro. I did this about 3 years ago and I'm doing it again. This is a mix with a limiter catching .5db to 1db peaks and a "mastered" version with a bunch of two bus fluffery. If you got improvement advice lemme know.. I haven't checked this in my car... I probly will and then not like it and then I'll regret uploading it... but isn't that what life is for?

You know what are good albums?---------

Modest Mouse - The Moon and Antarctica ... its a midwest ghost town epic .. "I Came as a Rat" is pretty neat but every track is the best track and they're all different... Lots of cool mixing and production on this album using actual sound and instruments. And good lyrics and songs... "Well I don't know, but I've been told, you'll never die if you never grow old." Seems simple enough...

and

The Foo Fighters 1st album - Self Titled .... Track .... "Exhausted" .... this album is so gnarly, some of the guitars sound like they were recorded on water logged tube amps that got left to dry out in the desert and some how worked afterward.... such a vibe. Probly just JCMs tho. And I think the whole album is played by Mr. Dave himself cause it was after Nirvana was kaput but before he got a band together. An achievement.

.mp3    NorthToAlaska030723Mix7Tweeks9.mp3 --  (Download: 9.62 MB)

.mp3    NorthToAlaska030723Mix7Tweeks9NoTwoBus.mp3 --  (Download: 9.62 MB)