Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brennon Causey Mixing - 'In The BandV3.1'
I gave this one an old tape feel Smile

Update V2 - Decided to remix everything on this one

V3 - Made some adjustments after hearing it on some monitors (Still stuck on headphones for now)

V3.1 - Also adding a version with a LowMid cut and a slight smiley face EQ on the master that might sound better on big speakers

.mp3    In The Band.mp3 --  (Download: 8.81 MB)

.mp3    In The BandV2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.86 MB)

.mp3    In The BandV3.1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.86 MB)

.mp3    In The BandV3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.86 MB)

V2 added Smile
I'm working on this song and did a similar thing with the guitars panning-wise, cool. I like your take on this track it sounds very punk to me, although I'm not an expert on these genres. Probably my only critique is that it's a bit bright for my taste. Rock on.
(18-04-2023, 07:30 PM)ixiMixing Wrote: I'm working on this song and did a similar thing with the guitars panning-wise, cool. I like your take on this track it sounds very punk to me, although I'm not an expert on these genres. Probably my only critique is that it's a bit bright for my taste. Rock on.
Thank you for comments! I agree after listening to it on some monitors it sounded horribly trebly and lacking bass, so I made some changes to get it more like what I was hearing through my headphones. Also looking forward to checking your mix out! Smile