Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NorthToAlaska 'All The Same' Mix Skanda
Bonjour à tous
je partage avec vous mon dernier exercice.
N'hésitez pas à me donner votre avis !
Bonne journée à tous.

.mp3    NorthToAlaska \'All The Same\' Master 1.mp3 --  (Download: 9.21 MB)

Hello, I think the guitars, bass and vocals sound good, but for the style maybe bring some of the mids and low mids back on the kick and snare and keep the reverb shorter and lower in the mix. This will also help the drums sound fatter and punch through on the loud parts and let the guitar part have more impact, like at 0:42.
(11-03-2023, 08:48 AM)AnalogBinary Wrote: Bonjour, je pense que les guitares, la basse et les voix sonnent bien, mais pour le style, ramenez peut-être une partie des médiums et des bas médiums sur la grosse caisse et la caisse claire et gardez la réverbération plus courte et plus basse dans le mix. Cela aidera également la batterie à sonner plus gros et à percer sur les parties fortes et laissera la partie de guitare avoir plus d'impact, comme à 0:42.
Good morning,
thank you very much for taking the time to listen and give me your feedback.
I will analyze this with my mix

very good evening to you!
(11-03-2023, 08:48 AM)AnalogBinary Wrote: Hello, I think the guitars, bass and vocals sound good, but for the style maybe bring some of the mids and low mids back on the kick and snare and keep the reverb shorter and lower in the mix. This will also help the drums sound fatter and punch through on the loud parts and let the guitar part have more impact, like at 0:42.
Good morning AnalogBinary

I tried to follow your advice, I also accentuated on the choruses for more punch, with a dynamic EQ in the sidechain of the vocals. I have many more like this!

.mp3    NorthToAlaska \'All The Same\' Master 2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.12 MB)