Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Souls Moon - bearded_pete mix
I added a little orchestration near the middle of the song. I hope that I can get some feedback on the mix as a whole. Don't hold back haha.

.mp3    All Souls Moon - bearded_pete mix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.34 MB)

(29-04-2014, 11:38 PM)bearded_pete Wrote: I added a little orchestration near the middle of the song. I hope that I can get some feedback on the mix as a whole. Don't hold back haha.

Hey man like your mix... Lows are really nice and smooth... Drums sound fabulous. I think the one thing I did not like was the use of the reverb on the lead vox and the backgrounds.. I think they were fighting each other the entire time...

My suggestion would be to put a plate on his vocal and then a hall on the backgrounds... this way you achieve more separation... instead of all the vocals singing in the same space...

another suggestion would be to automate the reverb that you have to comes in on the chorus and then bring the reverb level back down.

easy way to do that is to bus your lead vocal to the an aux and then automate the aux to come in where u want it to.. same goes for both of the background vocals..

Cool stuff tho man... check out mine on the threads its the most recent one... tell me what you think!