Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no vocal tracks?
Heya, checked/downloaded the zip file twice but couldn't find any vocal tracks.
Can confirm.
I'll message Mike Senior and let him know.
Mike's looking into it. I'm not sure how long it'll take for him to get to it but give it a while and and try it again. If I hear anything specific or if I see it's been updated I'll post again.
Thanks!
(28-02-2023, 05:16 PM)Chris43 Wrote: Heya, checked/downloaded the zip file twice but couldn't find any vocal tracks.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting me know. I should have spotted that myself! It seems that the raw files the artist sent missed out the vocal tracks, so I've contacted them and will update the project with them once they arrive. In the meantime I've removed that listing from the library. I'll post again here when it's live again.

Cheers,

Mike S.
(28-02-2023, 07:57 PM)Mike Senior Wrote:
(28-02-2023, 05:16 PM)Chris43 Wrote: Heya, checked/downloaded the zip file twice but couldn't find any vocal tracks.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting me know. I should have spotted that myself! It seems that the raw files the artist sent missed out the vocal tracks, so I've contacted them and will update the project with them once they arrive. In the meantime I've removed that listing from the library. I'll post again here when it's live again.

Cheers,

Mike S.

Thank you guys!

Greets Chris