Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JeffHirata_Sunshine_HSI
Dear All. Thanks for listening. I am waiting for your feedback.

.mp3    JeffHirata_Sunshine_HSI.mp3 --  (Download: 5.11 MB)

Hello Satoshi Hashimto! It is a good mix generally speaking. I only think that your mix lacks a bit of clarity. Maybe you need to highpass your instruments and/or add some top end. I hope you find this usefull! Cheers!!
(21-02-2023, 05:48 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: Hello Satoshi Hashimto! It is a good mix generally speaking. I only think that your mix lacks a bit of clarity. Maybe you need to highpass your instruments and/or add some top end. I hope you find this usefull! Cheers!!
Thanks for listening. Listening to it again, I can certainly see why you might think that! I'll take it as an improvement on myself and try to make it a little more exhilarating!
What I think this mix needs is separation and depth. Try adding some reverb and/ or or delays. Right now I like the tonality and balance of the mix but it's really flat and one dimensional.
(28-02-2023, 01:43 AM)Devilskater666 Wrote: What I think this mix needs is separation and depth. Try adding some reverb and/ or or delays. Right now I like the tonality and balance of the mix but it's really flat and one dimensional.
Thanks for listening! You are indeed right. I will try to use reverb and delay to create depth. Thanks so much.