Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunshine My MIX
Hello guys! This was a little challenging because it was a huge project but nicely recorded!! I hope you will like my mix! Cheers!!

.mp3    Sunshine.mp3 --  (Download: 8.48 MB)

I heard the mix. I like it, it's powerful and very cool.
(20-02-2023, 05:29 PM)Satoshi Hashimto Wrote: I heard the mix. I like it, it's powerful and very cool.

Hello Satoshi Hashimto!! Thanks a lot for your listening!! I am very glad that you liked it!!!
(19-02-2023, 05:39 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: Hello guys! This was a little challenging because it was a huge project but nicely recorded!! I hope you will like my mix! Cheers!!
Hello Andreas Tyranopoulos! A good mix this one. I like the energy, balance and overall sound. There is only one thing, the toms feels a tiny bit loud on my monitors but nothing to worry about. Good job!
(22-02-2023, 12:07 AM)heinim Wrote:
(19-02-2023, 05:39 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: Hello guys! This was a little challenging because it was a huge project but nicely recorded!! I hope you will like my mix! Cheers!!
Hello Andreas Tyranopoulos! A good mix this one. I like the energy, balance and overall sound. There is only one thing, the toms feels a tiny bit loud on my monitors but nothing to worry about. Good job!

Thanks a lot Heinim for your listen! I am glad that you liked it!!