Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Droid 2 point zero - Monked
.......never mind the length, feel the width

.m4a    Droid (v2 point zero).m4a --  (Download: 13.59 MB)

"Nearly half of all teenagers and young adults (12-35 years old) in middle- and high-income countries are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal  audio  devices": https://tinyurl.com/6xeeahc5 Read my bio.
no matter how wide probably wouldnt touch the sides for you, and for someone who talks so much i expect better sounding things
(27-03-2023, 04:02 PM)Ys Man Wrote: no matter how wide probably wouldnt touch the sides for you, and for someone who talks so much i expect better sounding things
I get that one can get frustrated but I've found that if you have issues with someone on the forum the best course of action is to just put them on ignore and move on. It's just better for one's experience on the board and keeps the signal to noise ratio low.
Cheers!
(27-03-2023, 05:33 PM)roy Wrote:
(27-03-2023, 04:02 PM)Y Wrote: no matter how wide probably wouldnt touch the sides for you, and for someone who talks so much i expect better sounding things
I get that one can get frustrated but I've found that if you have issues with someone on the forum the best course of action is to just put them on ignore and move on. It's just better for one's experience on the board and keeps the signal to noise ratio low.
Cheers!
yeah i dunno, its not that deep i just thought it was amusing
This song definitely screams experimentation, mostly because of the unreal guitar sound.
I applaud your efforts here. One question: Did you have fun?
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]