Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
experimental mix
experimental  mix

.mp3    Hazael_AMiLado.mp3 --  (Download: 8.82 MB)

Forgive me as I'm not sure what "experimental mix" means...if you're not wanting any comments or you are trying something different or what. That being said this is the first I've ever heard the song (listened on headphones)...and I didn't understand a word of it...but I found it so enjoyable to listen too. One thing I would change is lowering the volume a bit in the beginning intro vocal/guitar. When the band comes in I think they should have more energy/volume than the single guitar/vocal at the beginning. Beyond that, I really enjoyed it.
Comments are my personal opinion intended to help. I listened to your mix in studio on:
Yamaha HS80M/HS10W through a Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 or
Sennheiser HD600 or HyperX Alpha headphones
all with and optionally without Sonarworks software.

MITB enthusiast, FOH Sound Engineer, Drummer
(08-02-2023, 08:58 PM)Drummer Craig Wrote: Forgive me as I'm not sure what "experimental mix" means...if you're not wanting any comments or you are trying something different or what. That being said this is the first I've ever heard the song (listened on headphones)...and I didn't understand a word of it...but I found it so enjoyable to listen too. One thing I would change is lowering the volume a bit in the beginning intro vocal/guitar. When the band comes in I think they should have more energy/volume than the single guitar/vocal at the beginning. Beyond that, I really enjoyed it.
Thank you for your comment brother.

Experimental in the sense that I'm still figuring things out in the "studio" domain (being a live FOH mixing engineer). All comments and suggestions for improvement are much appreciated.

You are right. Maybe I fix the things you mention in a second version (if I make onewith automation .

p.s.: I didn't understand a word eitherSmile