Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunning Kruger - Japan Song - Sadboi Studios Mix
Well well well, it's been a while but I'm back at it again with another mix. This is a great song and was really fun to mix, thankfully all the tracks were recorded perfectly - I'd expect nothing less from Mr.Senior himself Cool .
Had my laptop not been a baseline vintage HP from 2015; I would have added automation in the mix, which may have ultimately crafted a more solid result, however, the consistent audio cutouts and constant CPU usage flashing red at all times kind of put me off, as you'd expect from anyone trying to preserve their sanity, so the polishing aspect is a little rushed.
In my series of mixes on this forum, this is the first song that I have consistently referenced with a commercial track ( Bring Me The Horizon - Drown ), as my previous mixes have lacked a solid reference or tonal balance - I've listened to this a million times by now so maybe it may not seem so balanced in a week or two  Big Grin 

Let me know what you think!

Stay gravy baby! x
Sadboi Studios

.mp3    Dunning Kruger - Japan Song - Sadboi Studios Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.6 MB)