Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ear to Ear, Balls out, Remix
Wow, was this song ever a challenge! I really enjoyed it. This is one of those mixes that I'll never know, really, if I got right enough or not. I did everything I could to bring out what I felt were the necessary elements of the song; to make it punchy and catchy. It is, frankly, a wonderful little tune imho. The recording, of course, was subpar (I didn't even attempt to make the Toms work really--no way that was going to happen that I could figure), but that sorta made the mix fun. Often there are bad recordings to be handled from here, but I often also don't dig the tunes. In this case, quite the opposite was true, so I had to dig in hard.

Hopefully it is pleasing enough. I definitely took a lot of effect and editing liberties in an attempt to bring out what seemed most important.

PS: I always like to listen to other folks mixes when I post. That's how we learn, right? However, on this one, I'm going to have to come back later for that--my ears can't take one more second of audio, and any feedback I offered would be truly useless at the moment! lol

.mp3    One Minute Smile_Master.mp3 --  (Download: 5.24 MB)

Joe Walter
a.k.a. "grizwalter"
Mile-High Audio Productions
www.mountainmix.net
[email protected]