Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diesel13's 'Roar' (EquilibriumMIX)
Initially, the goal was to create a powerful sound. At least I achieved what I wanted. In the reference track, I did not like the sound. In my opinion, it does not correspond to the character of the song. In addition, questions arose for arrangement. I started reconstruction.
1. Mid Chanel. I made an alternation of LV and Acousticgtr1. To do this, I created a separate track and cut the necessary areas from the Acousticgtr1 track. It turned out the alternation of the guitar and vocals.
2. Chorus. Here I needed a very powerful and wide sound. To do this, I copied the tracks of Acousticgtr3 and Acousticgtr4 in Verse-1. I used Valhalla Shimmer for processing. Now these guitar tracks are more similar to the keyboards. In addition, I copied to Verse-1 BackingVox3 and 4. Now the chorus has a full sound and is perceived contrasting compared to Verse. In addition, there is a roll call between Side and MID channels.
3. Processing BV. Used GWMixCentric, GWVoiceCentric, Ozone10 plugins, Kramer HLS, Valhalla Delay, Altiverb, AR TG Mastering. I needed to glue BV as much as possible. The goal was achieved.
4. A track was added in which only one sound is "HEY". It was necessary at the very beginning. I downloaded it on the Internet.
5. A detailed description of the processing of all other tracks will take a lot of time. I am ready to answer any questions.
6. I always do a mix in two projects: the main and post-processing + mastering. It's more comfortable for me.

In the attachment three tracks:
1. Ready mix
2. Key episodes of mix
3. Mix without post-processing and mastering

.mp3    Diesel13\'s \'Roar\'(EquilibriumMIX).mp3 --  (Download: 7.29 MB)

.mp3    Episodes(EquilibriumMIX).mp3 --  (Download: 7.33 MB)

.mp3    Mix without post-processing and mastering(EquilibriumMIX).mp3 --  (Download: 7.47 MB)

Alexander