Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Flowers - Ecstacy Master
Hello all,

Since I could not find a way to contact the artist into this track from the cambridge site, I have created a new thread to submit my mastered track of Ecstacy, using in the box plugins. Hope you enjoy..

.mp3    Ben Flowers - Ecstacy (musretr0 Mastered version).mp3 --  (Download: 5.9 MB)

Hi mate, i made this. Is this a master of the rough mix or did you mix it?
(15-11-2022, 05:47 AM)Ys Man Wrote: Hi mate, i made this. Is this a master of the rough mix or did you mix it?
Hi there,

this is a master of the rough mix that was from the link provided to download 'Unmastered Mix'. Mastered with 3rd party plugins only.
(16-11-2022, 04:43 PM)musretr0 Wrote:
(15-11-2022, 05:47 AM)Y Wrote: Hi mate, i made this. Is this a master of the rough mix or did you mix it?
Hi there,

this is a master of the rough mix that was from the link provided to download 'Unmastered Mix'. Mastered with 3rd party plugins only.
ok, to be honest i dont think my mix is very good and im sure it could sound alot better being mixed with the stems, also this is the mixing forum, mastering is seperate at the bottom of the main page.
(16-11-2022, 11:23 PM)Ys Man Wrote:
(16-11-2022, 04:43 PM)musretr0 Wrote:
(15-11-2022, 05:47 AM)Y Wrote: Hi mate, i made this. Is this a master of the rough mix or did you mix it?
Hi there,

ok, to be honest i dont think my mix is very good and im sure it could sound alot better being mixed with the stems, also this is the mixing forum, mastering is seperate at the bottom of the main page.
I didn't release it was submitted in the 'mixing' forum instead of the 'mastering'. As I was looking at the other posts from the Mastering, neither of them received a response to I assumed I'll try the mixing thread instead.
It probably could of been mixed abit better if I downloaded the stems but this was a quick master to see how it would compare to the mp3 that is already on the site. I think it sounds clearers the one I mastered but it is your song and everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I have listened to others that a posted on there and some do sound ok, some need more work done mixing wise.
Yes mate sorry wasn't commenting on your master, the one posted here I'm not sure about the mix in the preview I think it is a limited version of the unmastered mix, Mike senior could clarify that, I will get round to commenting on each track over the next few days