Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Mix in Reaper
(20-04-2014, 11:31 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote:
(20-04-2014, 04:18 AM)takka360 Wrote: Great mix load of power and nice balance vox sound nice and the chorus hits home sweet.
Reaper is one of the best for work flow not the greatest sound tho samplitude is the best I think
but its far from cheap.

Thanks Takka! Glad you liked it...

...um curious to know what you mean about the "not the greatest sound" comment regarding Reaper...

Personally, I have Sonar, Harrison Mixbus, Mixcraft, Ableton, Cubase and Reason - apart from obvious differences in their native plugin suites, they all seem to sound pretty much the same to me.

Granted, I haven't tried Samplitude, but I must admit I find it surprising that any one DAW might produce inherently better sound than another.... Is it because the native plugins in Samplitude are superior?

Its just the audio engine, it has two working in parallel and to my ears it just sounds better and the stock plugins are also superb .

Working on this myself atm, really impressive mix, you've really given this song a kick in the butt. Great energy. Bottom end sounds fine to me. And really like how you've treated the voc and where it's sitting, not easily done. Got some really tasty delays going on too. And chorus really pops with those wide panned gtrs. This is really good.
Thanks Manuke - I appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment,
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases