Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Back From The Start - Asbjørn Myrvold Mix
Hi. This is my first upload on this site and would really appreciate feedback. I used the original as reference and tried to go for a warm and wide sound, but still keep some of the dynamic range and not compress it as much as the original.

.mp3    Back From The Start - Asbjørn Myrvold Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 6.32 MB)

After listening to your mix I want to have a go at it. Seriously good decision making and direction. Initial response is maybe bring things like high pitch guitar notes out a bit more. I liked the kick drum at first but after a while my ears grew tired of it. I really enjoyed listening. Thanks.
(10-04-2014, 05:00 AM)hanibal005 Wrote: After listening to your mix I want to have a go at it. Seriously good decision making and direction. Initial response is maybe bring things like high pitch guitar notes out a bit more. I liked the kick drum at first but after a while my ears grew tired of it. I really enjoyed listening. Thanks.

Thanks. Appreciate the feedback. I think I will work some more on the kick drum to make it punch a little more in the mid-range like the original. I will see if I can get some of the higher notes on the guitar more present as well.