Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please check my mix
I have been improving it for a while, I started to automate and use buss, it is much better, I also put a limiter on it before it reaches the master, and next to it a reference; in the master a spectrum of frequencies and also a reader of all the peaks, as well as when you export the whole song and it shows you all the peaks; finally, it's not my 100%, there are details like the cymbals, sometimes aggressive, but I like their brightness, there are parts that I need to automate more; ah, i used the cymbals as a room, mixing along with the rest of the drums to have a better pre-sound. I am from Perú, saludos.

.mp3    CUENTO DE HADAS PRUEBA 1.mp3 --  (Download: 11 MB)

(20-08-2022, 07:27 PM)Tayron41 Wrote: I have been improving it for a while, I started to automate and use buss, it is much better, I also put a limiter on it before it reaches the master, and next to it a reference; in the master a spectrum of frequencies and also a reader of all the peaks, as well as when you export the whole song and it shows you all the peaks; finally, it's not my 100%, there are details like the cymbals, sometimes aggressive, but I like their brightness, there are parts that I need to automate more; ah, i used the cymbals as a room, mixing along with the rest of the drums to have a better pre-sound. I am from Perú, saludos.
Hi Tayron41! A quite good mix this one, but for me it sound a bit too squashed in the louder parts and also the kick sounds a bit boxy on my monitors. Anyway, a good job. Cheers!
(21-08-2022, 01:48 PM)heinim Wrote:
(20-08-2022, 07:27 PM)Tayron41 Wrote: Lo he estado mejorando durante un tiempo, comencé a automatizar y usar buss, es mucho mejor, también le puse un limitador antes de que llegue al maestro, y al lado una referencia; en el master un espectro de frecuencias y también un lector de todos los picos, así como cuando exportas toda la canción y te muestra todos los picos; finalmente, no es mi 100%, hay detalles como los platillos, a veces agresivos, pero me gusta su brillo, hay partes que necesito automatizar más; ah, usé los platillos como habitación, mezclando junto con el resto de la batería para tener un mejor pre-sonido. Soy de Perú, saludos.
Hola Tayron41! Esta es una mezcla bastante buena, pero para mí suena demasiado aplastada en las partes más fuertes y también el bombo suena un poco cuadrado en mis monitores. De todos modos, un buen trabajo. ¡Salud!
Thank you, really thank you, with this comment I will improve, I am remembering and you are right, a lot of understanding xD, I have new ideas, and with your answer I have more, thanks from the bottom of my heart, greetings.