Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little late, AndyGallas Mix
My try....

.mp3    Soren_ALittleLate_ag.mp3 --  (Download: 7.47 MB)

Hi AndyGallas.I loved your soft kick but ıt can be more tight.It seems a bit wide.Lead vocal is low.As a final I wanna hear snare cracks .Bass frequency area is a bit high and you need to control.I won't say hope that helps because you know very well how to mix .These are my opinions.
(29-07-2022, 01:43 PM)Mammy Wrote: Hi AndyGallas.I loved your soft kick but ıt can be more tight.It seems a bit wide.Lead vocal is low.As a final I wanna hear snare cracks .Bass frequency area is a bit high and you need to control.I won't say hope that helps because you know very well how to mix .These are my opinions.
Thank you for listening, your thoughts are much appreciated.
Heya AndyGallas , I like the mix overall but I really don't like that reverb on the snare for this song, its distracting from the groove and some of the synths are missing in the verses. Cheers!
(01-08-2022, 04:48 PM)latanielvss. Wrote: Heya AndyGallas , I like the mix overall but I really don't like that reverb on the snare for this song, its distracting from the groove and some of the synths are missing in the verses. Cheers!
Thank you. Well to me the reverbs on snare doesn't distract from the groove, not sure what you mean here. The synth is muted that is what I found distracting from the groove. Cheers