Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C U Next Time
Very difficult to get a good sound out of those butchered tracks.

.mp3    CUNextTime Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.69 MB)

Hi!

This is a good effort too!

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Hey mike , thank you i tried , if this track got re-recorded/re-engineered today with all the modern tools we have it would sound awesome no doubt. Cheers!
As I said yours is a good effort. It's challenging for sure. I don't know about you, but I find I learn a whole lot more from the sessions that are not so easy to mix, even if the results I get aren't so hot.

I did attempt another mix of this yesterday. Noticed some odd harmonics in the bass, and also some timing issues that I didn't spot before. I might possibly post it later if I'm feeling brave.

It's still a great song though. The vocal and energy of the track is amazing.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Hey Latanielvss! This mix is great - drum sound is nice and punchy and the guitars are nice and aggressive, with everything balanced well! Nothing pokes out too much and you've got a great overall tone of the mix

You actually inspired me to go back to mine and crank some extra upper midrange on my guitars to get them sounding more like yours! Great job!