Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guarna - Una Vita Sola (MIX/MASTER)
Hello!
My try for this great track. i really liked the production but at the same time is a really challenge one to mix. 
I think my low end sucks, but i wanted to share it with you guys.
Any kind of feedback is welcome.
Cheers!

Edit: New try added (V2). Trying to get more kick, but looking for some kind of pop kick, not too present but noticeable with impact. And other sort of things around Wink

Edit #2: New pass. Wasn't very happy with the previous one. So, new V3 added Smile 

.mp3    Guarna_Una_Vita_Sola_(MIX_MASTER)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 9.58 MB)

.mp3    Guarna_Una_Vita_Sola_(V2)_(MIX_MASTER)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 9.57 MB)

.mp3    Guarna_Una_Vita_Sola_(V3)_(MIX_MASTER)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 9.53 MB)

nice Smile! upfront mixing 101. I think though that the highs are a bit harsh sorta ringy, also would like the kick to hit more, but other then that not bad, i like your bass its like 150 ish, but kick needs to come up in all frequencies except highs, mostly lowend.
(15-07-2022, 04:03 PM)crownoise Wrote: nice Smile! upfront mixing 101. I think though that the highs are a bit harsh sorta ringy, also would like the kick to hit more, but other then that not bad, i like your bass its like 150 ish, but kick needs to come up in all frequencies except highs, mostly lowend.
Thanks Crow as always for you nice feedback.
Yeah, as mentioned, i am not happy with the low end of the kick.
Also thanks for that coment on the highs of the track.
I will get back with another try.
Cheers Pal! Smile
Nice, but the low end is a bit strange, like going in and out, may be to much compression/limiting
(16-07-2022, 06:28 PM)phil_basement Wrote: Nice, but the low end is a bit strange, like going in and out, may be to much compression/limiting
Thank you Phil for the feedback, much appreciated it.
I decided to make another try, not sure how it came.
Thanks again.
Cheers!
nice 3rd mix i think.