Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Push And Pull (GP's Mix)
Great Song, had fun to mix this. Any comment are welcome.

.mp3    MiniSimmons-PushAndPull-Thimos Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.44 MB)

I like the tones you got here , the mix some how feels slow which is strange but i like the tones, warm mix.
(09-07-2022, 06:22 PM)crownoise Wrote: I like the tones you got here , the mix some how feels slow which is strange but i like the tones, warm mix.
Thanks for listening and your comment! And no it isn't slower! LOL
Good and interesting tones. The middle of your mix feels a bit empty. Everything is spread to the sides and very little is filling the middle, which feels a bit odd and empty. Beyond that this is a fine go, and there is a song as the result. Good stuff.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(20-08-2022, 12:04 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Good and interesting tones. The middle of your mix feels a bit empty. Everything is spread to the sides and very little is filling the middle, which feels a bit odd and empty. Beyond that this is a fine go, and there is a song as the result. Good stuff.

Hi Mixinthecloud, thanks for listening and your good comments. Btw not everything is really paned hard left or right in this mix.
(23-08-2022, 12:51 AM)GP-Mix Wrote:
(20-08-2022, 12:04 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Good and interesting tones. The middle of your mix feels a bit empty. Everything is spread to the sides and very little is filling the middle, which feels a bit odd and empty. Beyond that this is a fine go, and there is a song as the result. Good stuff.

Hi Mixinthecloud, thanks for listening and your good comments. Btw not everything is really paned hard left or right in this mix.
Kind of irrelevant on the method of how your elements got where they reside in your sound field, be it phase, delay or something else, but it sure sounds like the middle is empty. Almost like your monitors are 180 degrees out of phase.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(24-08-2022, 02:13 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(23-08-2022, 12:51 AM)GP-Mix Wrote:

Kind of irrelevant on the method of how your elements got where they reside in your sound field, be it phase, delay or something else, but it sure sounds like the middle is empty. Almost like your monitors are 180 degrees out of phase.

I will check it, maybe you are right. Btw listen to Mono then you can hear if there are phase problems or not.