Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Alright... Opinions please
I love music and mixing. I hope to get some help to improve myself. Good music to all  Big Grin 

.mp3    I\'m Alright demo.mp3 --  (Download: 4.12 MB)

Hi.Drums have no low end.Actually mix needs low end.Vocal seems over processed (harsh).You should re balance the instruments.Overheads sound ssshhh .You can softten it with a de esser .These are my quick opinions .Hope that helps.
Thanks for your help and for giving your opinion, I try to fix it.
(07-07-2022, 03:24 PM)Mammy Wrote: Hi.Drums have no low end.Actually mix needs low end.Vocal seems over processed (harsh).You should re balance the instruments.Overheads sound ssshhh .You can softten it with a de esser .These are my quick opinions .Hope that helps.
Hi, I rearranged everything. I'd like to have your opinion again. Thanks for your time.

.mp3    I\'m Alright Demo 1.mp3 --  (Download: 6.9 MB)

(11-07-2022, 03:49 PM)Fab-bru Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 03:24 PM)Mammy Wrote: Hi.Drums have no low end.Actually mix needs low end.Vocal seems over processed (harsh).You should re balance the instruments.Overheads sound ssshhh .You can softten it with a de esser .These are my quick opinions .Hope that helps.
Hi, I rearranged everything. I'd like to have your opinion again. Thanks for your time.

Hi.Kick and snare drums a bit low.I wanna hear more loud them.I feel hard de esser settings on your vocal.To me It kills vocal clarity or I feel the de esser so much.You need more time and expreince to catch the great mix.Dont give up . Very good job.Congrulations.
(11-07-2022, 09:15 PM)Mammy Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 03:49 PM)Fab-bru Wrote:

Hi.Kick and snare drums a bit low.I wanna hear more loud them.I feel hard de esser settings on your vocal.To me It kills vocal clarity or I feel the de esser so much.You need more time and expreince to catch the great mix.Dont give up . Very good job.Congrulations.
ok thank you