Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3DMARCo - ACapella [mix & mastered by Daniel Boyd]
Here's my mix and master.  I also generated lower vocals for the entire group.  Enjoy!

.m4a    Cambridge feat. 3D Marco - Acapella - Mix & Master by Daniel Boyd.m4a --  (Download: 9.95 MB)

Hi, I'm Giuseppe and i am new of this site. I would like to take the opportunity to ask for information, what does the writing DT mean next to an audio track?
Thanks and good music.
(22-12-2022, 03:54 PM)Giuseppe_Mix Wrote: Hi, I'm Giuseppe and i am new of this site. I would like to take the opportunity to ask for information, what does the writing DT mean next to an audio track?
Thanks and good music.
Hi Giuseppe and welcome to the site. If you have any questions feel free to send a message to me or any of the other Mods on the forum and we'll all be happy to answer them.

Generally speaking, "DT" stands for "Double Track" meaning the part, like a vocal or guitar part, was performed again on another track to reinforce the part. Does that help?
Perfect...thanks a lot.
I really like this mix, the quite present voices, with regards to the raw material. The original recordings, coming from a scientific project, rather than a musical recording, really do not lend themselves to a good choral sound.

It would be interesting, what you actually have done for this mix. Did you just use as few inputs as possible, or did you actually do much filtering and compression?