Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Push and pull - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Push and pull MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 3.34 MB)

I really like the tonality of this one Smile It feels right for the music. Only thing that i am questioning a little is the kinda dynamic lowend vocal, think the bassier tonaily is grate, but it would have worked better if it was less dynamic i think or less dry, its sort of on top of the kick aswell.
Thanks for your feedback. I´ll check this.

Cheers
I really like this mix too! I think the treble in the reverb ( it sounds like the cymbals and stuff) should be automated so its not so washy over the high end. Side chaining the reverb to a compressor, from the more transient stuff (like vocals and drum hits) will smooth it out, also gating it like that, or just EQing out some 12k up, but its nice so just some movement I think is needed. Pretty prefect mix Smile
(05-07-2022, 01:05 AM)401kBC Wrote: I really like this mix too! I think the treble in the reverb ( it sounds like the cymbals and stuff) should be automated so its not so washy over the high end. Side chaining the reverb to a compressor, from the more transient stuff (like vocals and drum hits) will smooth it out, also gating it like that, or just EQing out some 12k up, but its nice so just some movement I think is needed. Pretty prefect mix Smile
Thanks for your feedback. I´ll improve this!!!
Cheers