Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Teleport - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Teleport MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 2.88 MB)

Really different mix with the reverb on the 2 track. I like the sound and think it's a great option for a switch up, just the whole track front to back like that kind of loses the impact the instrumental had. Vocal processing is nice, especially like the little outro vocal processing. The delay on the first verse clashes a bit with the dry signal. If the delay was widened a lil it could help. Though I actually don't notice it as much as the song goes on. Cool take on this track!
(13-08-2022, 07:12 PM)kicksblack Wrote: Really different mix with the reverb on the 2 track. I like the sound and think it's a great option for a switch up, just the whole track front to back like that kind of loses the impact the instrumental had. Vocal processing is nice, especially like the little outro vocal processing. The delay on the first verse clashes a bit with the dry signal. If the delay was widened a lil it could help. Though I actually don't notice it as much as the song goes on. Cool take on this track!
Thanks for your feedback. I´m in learning process so I apologize for that.
Cheers

Smile