Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avalon: 'All I Know'
New mix

.mp3    All i know master.mp3 --  (Download: 9.99 MB)

(24-06-2022, 02:39 PM)takka360 Wrote: New mix

Hello!  As the guy that wrote and recorded this song so long ago in 1994, I was at first surprised to find it here on this website and even more surprised by the number of times people have remixed it.  Some mixes were really interesting but I must say, this has been my favorite.  You did a great job here.  The original instruments have a new life and sit really well in the mix without being muddled by overlapping frequencies of other instruments.  There’s a lot going on in this piece so getting everything to fit in place takes some talent and you do that very well plus the additional processing is amazing.  The subtle instrument parts you added are also wonderful.  I will say, I did miss the guitar solo at the end but removing that and adding your piano part works really well.  Personally I like this mix better than the original album mix.  Excellent job my friend!
Excellent mix you did a great job Takka360! Very fun to listen too

and I agree with the previous comment, really good song too thanks for uploading it RLeveroneSmile
(28-06-2022, 04:12 AM)RLeverone Wrote:
(24-06-2022, 02:39 PM)takka360 Wrote: New mix

Hello!  As the guy that wrote and recorded this song so long ago in 1994, I was at first surprised to find it here on this website and even more surprised by the number of times people have remixed it.  Some mixes were really interesting but I must say, this has been my favorite.  You did a great job here.  The original instruments have a new life and sit really well in the mix without being muddled by overlapping frequencies of other instruments.  There’s a lot going on in this piece so getting everything to fit in place takes some talent and you do that very well plus the additional processing is amazing.  The subtle instrument parts you added are also wonderful.  I will say, I did miss the guitar solo at the end but removing that and adding your piano part works really well.  Personally I like this mix better than the original album mix.  Excellent job my friend!

Thank you for your very kind words .I also love the track and it was very enjoyable to mix .
So glad you are happy with it. 
(28-06-2022, 05:46 AM)401kBC Wrote: Excellent mix you did a great job Takka360! Very fun to listen too

and I agree with the previous comment, really good song too thanks for uploading it RLeveroneSmile

Thanks very much for your comments and i also agree its a great track .
Good balanced mix, liked listen to it.