Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UmphreysMcGee_CrucialTaunt_Full
Nice rock n roll jam. had fun with this one.

Edit: finally got back to this. Adding a stereo mix. I did find I had some phasing problems on the drum and rectified that and made some other tweaks.

.mp3    CrucialTaunt.mp3 --  (Download: 11.62 MB)

.mp3    CrucialTaunt_st_mix.mp3 --  (Download: 11.62 MB)

Stereo?
(18-06-2022, 04:25 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Stereo?

Well, no. It’s mono on purpose. It’s not “appropriate” for today’s music but I’m doing this for practice though it could be spread out to stereo. 
In that case, it works really well.  Great balance and life.  Sounds great on small speakers as it does large.  Mono sound sources are quite prevalent these days with blue tooth speakers, so compatibility is important.  Nice work.  
I'd like to hear this one in stereo if you have done a version?
Dave
(19-06-2022, 12:59 AM)Dangerous Wrote: In that case, it works really well.  Great balance and life.  Sounds great on small speakers as it does large.  Mono sound sources are quite prevalent these days with blue tooth speakers, so compatibility is important.  Nice work.  
Dave
I really  appreciate that Dave. I’ll give it a go to spread out to stereo and see how it goes. I’m thinking the guitars will be the most problematic. 

PS. I went through and listened to a bunch of your mixes. They all were very excellent, I think your balancing choices are great. 
Jeff
(19-06-2022, 12:59 AM)Dangerous Wrote: In that case, it works really well.  Great balance and life.  Sounds great on small speakers as it does large.  Mono sound sources are quite prevalent these days with blue tooth speakers, so compatibility is important.  Nice work.  
Dave
added a stereo mix