Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Japan Mix
I did a little editing. I mixed all of their songs that were available; this was by far my favorite of the three. Thanks to Mike and the band for supplying the tracks!

.mp3    dunning kruger - japan song.mp3 --  (Download: 8.4 MB)

Ooh, very seductive top end in your mix - I like it - gives it a nice bit of classy-ness overall. Bright, but not fatiguing.

All the elements sound very nicely put together & treated. Balances are superb.

I'm thinking with all bright top end, you could get away with extending the low end a little further, or just plain turning up the bass. Yes, on second listen, definitely give the bass some more room to breathe.

I love the treatment of the ending - your edit works really well - If I were in the band, I'd be happy.

Lovely, polished sound you have achieved here - a little more low end welly & it would be close to perfect IMO.

All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
fHumble fHingaz! I've heard your mixes. You rule! Thanks for the feedback man! I do agree. I think I tucked it back there too much on all three of these guys tunes. Maybe a bounce with the bass up a bit is in order. Thanks again!