Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My version with a lot of editing and automation

Comments:

- I made gain correction edits and a lot of automation;
- I used the "Diezel Herbert" plugin on some guitars; In others, an impulse response from the "Izotope Trash" plugin.
- I used Ampeg SVT-VR Plugin and Bassdude on Bass guitar. (The signal was split, the lows for Ampeg and the mids/trebles for Bassdude).
- The drum programming made it difficult to understand the cymbals, I edited some things;
- Exported -6lu and -12lu versions

Recall:

- Bass guitar -1dB
- More presence
- Main Guitar -1db at 700Hz
- Automation and volume adjustments

.mp3    Master -6lu_North To Alaska - All the same.mp3 --  (Download: 7.41 MB)

.mp3    Master -12lu_North To Alaska - All the same.mp3 --  (Download: 7.41 MB)

.mp3    Recall_Master -6lu_North To Alaska - All the same.mp3 --  (Download: 7.41 MB)

.mp3    Recall_Master -12lu_North To Alaska - All the same.mp3 --  (Download: 7.41 MB)

GEARS
  • Macosx Big Sur / i5-10600KF / 16gb Ram / Nvme 512gb (OS) + SSD 1tb + HDD 4gb
  • Logic Pro 10.7.4
  • Soundcraft 22 MTK / Roland Quad-Capture
  • M-audio BX8
  • Main Plugins: Arturia and Plugin Alliance
Really creative mix - I enjoyed it - nice work!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(25-07-2022, 11:47 AM)FytaKyte Wrote: Really creative mix - I enjoyed it - nice work!
Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you liked it! I did a lot of corrective editing and automation on this song to achieve some acceptable result.  Smile
GEARS
  • Macosx Big Sur / i5-10600KF / 16gb Ram / Nvme 512gb (OS) + SSD 1tb + HDD 4gb
  • Logic Pro 10.7.4
  • Soundcraft 22 MTK / Roland Quad-Capture
  • M-audio BX8
  • Main Plugins: Arturia and Plugin Alliance