Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels In Amplifiers - I'm Alright FIRST MIX
Hi everybody, this is my first time mixing this song and first time mixing from I graduate of my school (a lot of years).
I´d really grateful any kind of feedback, sugerence or criticism.

Thanks.

.mp3    AngelsInAmplifiers_ImAlright_Full .mp3 --  (Download: 6.84 MB)

Hi FranciscoVenegas, and welcome Smile
I liked the general balance you gave to the song. Still, in my opinion you have the volume of the voice and lead guitar a little high. For my taste, you should put more effects (in general), as well as use compression to give the song more movement.
Auria Pro | Harrison Mixbus 32C
(30-05-2022, 11:09 PM)Patrono Music Wrote: Hi FranciscoVenegas, and welcome Smile
I liked the general balance you gave to the song. Still, in my opinion you have the volume of the voice and lead guitar a little high. For my taste, you should put more effects (in general), as well as use compression to give the song more movement.
Thank you
Good job! My thoughts would be the drums and bass are lacking a
Bit and your acoustic guitar is a little bit overpowering. Please check out my mix of this song on my page and let me know what you think.
Thanks
Hello FrancisoVenegas.I made remastered version of your mix .This explains my ideas.Cheers!
(02-06-2022, 11:01 PM)Mammy Wrote: Hello FrancisoVenegas.I made remastered version of your mix .This explains my ideas.Cheers!
Wow thanks, I don't have words