Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dopapod 'Plaese Haalp' (EquilibriumMIX)
The mix turned out to be more difficult due to recording defects. Perhaps I made mistakes. Is everything okay with sound?

Any comments are welcome.

.mp3    Dopapod \'Plaese Haalp\'.mp3 --  (Download: 17.37 MB)

Alexander
(29-05-2022, 05:54 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: The mix turned out to be more difficult due to recording defects. Perhaps I made mistakes. Is everything okay with sound?

Hello Equilibrium! I think you got a nice mix here, I like the sound and energy. There is one thing that stands out on my monitors, the snare sound a tiny bit hollow or boxy. Anyway a good one! Smile
(29-05-2022, 09:20 PM)heinim Wrote:
(29-05-2022, 05:54 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: The mix turned out to be more difficult due to recording defects. Perhaps I made mistakes. Is everything okay with sound?

Hello Equilibrium! I think you got a nice mix here, I like the sound and energy. There is one thing that stands out on my monitors, the snare sound a tiny bit hollow or boxy. Anyway a good one! Smile
Of course it is.  If I ever get over my laziness and put up acoustic baffles, I'll have better control over the sound.  Thank you very much for your comment!
Alexander