Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metalcore 'Agony' AndyGallas Mix
Hello,
I used a Bogren AmpKnob Rev C Demo on the Guitar DIs. Works quite nice I think, easy to use.
Cheers!

.mp3    SkalyVan_Agony_ag.mp3 --  (Download: 8.21 MB)

Hey , great sounding mix. Although the vocals could be a bit for compressed and upfront imo and Iam curious as to how you dealt with noisy DIs If i could get some insight that would be awesome.
(27-05-2022, 07:04 AM)latanielvss. Wrote: Hey , great sounding mix. Although the vocals could be a bit for compressed and upfront imo and Iam curious as to how you dealt with noisy DIs If i could get some insight that would be awesome.
Thanks for your comment!

Regarding the noise, there is a noise gate within the Bogren Sim plugin which does a pretty good job in cleaning up the noise. So I'd look for a noise gate in your DAW to manage this issue.

Hope that helps.
I have tried a gate but to no avail , I like really high gain tones and the DIs is preventing that unless i find a way to clean up the hiss behind the playing. Thanks anyways.
Hey!
Nice sound! I like the tone of the guitars man.
Maybe, the OH are a bit harsh for my taste, but nothing important.
Cheers!
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab