Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Of Bedlam 'Eventide'
Here is my Rough Balance Mix of this great song. Could do a bit more on the Vocal Tracks and Lead Guitars, but like it dry as it is, too.
Thanks for listening and any comment.

After listen back a couple hours later i decided to upload a bit less bright version. the clean guitars were a bit too bright for me in the first version.

And the 3. one has more thickness in Kick + Bass.

.mp3    HouseOfBedlam-Eventide-GPs-Rough-Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 11.95 MB)

.mp3    HouseOfBedlam-Eventide-GPs-Rough-Mix-Darker.mp3 --  (Download: 11.95 MB)

.mp3    HouseOfBedlam-Eventide-GPs-Rough-Mix-Fat.mp3 --  (Download: 11.95 MB)

I like #3 best, the bass is more fitting with the guitar. The lead vocals may be a bit to far forward but otherwise i like it all!
Maybe try taking the high clean guitar back a hair and the lower a little more forward. But its all to taste of the beholder.
good job!
Everyone hears it a little different....
House of Bedlam - YouTube
(21-05-2022, 11:50 AM)HouseOfBedlam Wrote: I like #3 best, the bass is more fitting with the guitar. The lead vocals may be a bit to far forward but otherwise i like it all!
Maybe try taking the high clean guitar back a hair and the lower a little more forward. But its all to taste of the beholder.
good job!
Hi HouseOfBedlam, thanks for listening and your comments! and yes i pref the #3 also, and yes i agree with everything you did comment.