Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boogie Master -24 LUFS
I spent a lot of time playing around with this track especially on the clipper and limiter. I wanted to brighten this up without destroying it and I think it worked out. I was gonna use oxford inflator at the end to get perceived loudness but I thought it sounded better without it. If you wanna know my method and/or the plug ins I used feel free to ask.,

.wav    OWTB Master.wav --  (Download: 70.05 MB)

(09-05-2022, 08:33 PM)LoudnessWarVet Wrote: I spent a lot of time playing around with this track especially on the clipper and limiter. I wanted to brighten this up without destroying it and I think it worked out. I was gonna use oxford inflator at the end to get perceived loudness but I thought it sounded better without it. If you wanna know my method and/or the plug ins I used feel free to ask.,
Lufs.I think You use tc electronic clarity m stereo meter  Big Grin
LOL nope I'm using WLM Plus at the end of the chain its the best way to not get penalized on YouTube and Spotify -1 DB true peak and -24 LUFS this is my chain 
Ivory 5
Pro Q3 
bx_townhouse
Saturn 2
Pro L2 (Limiter)
Flatline (clipper)

Sometimes I use oxford Inflator at the end of the chain or I'll switch one limiter with another etc... Depending on the track.