Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Crucial Taunt rough mix 2022
Took a quick pass on this one this evening, nice track with some dynamic grooves.
Cheers!

.mp3    crucial taunt 2022.mp3 --  (Download: 11.53 MB)

Hey dude, for a rough mix this is sounding spot on. I think you could risk making it a little wider to separate the guitars if you like, I just find it a little hard to distinguish them in the soundfield. But otherwise such a great start to this track. If you keep going with the mix, maybe also take a little look at the transients? But they may smooth out the more you polish the mix.

Really well done!
:: Newest Mix ::
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes
(04-05-2022, 12:44 AM)Saint Wrote: Hey dude, for a rough mix this is sounding spot on. I think you could risk making it a little wider to separate the guitars if you like, I just find it a little hard to distinguish them in the soundfield. But otherwise such a great start to this track. If you keep going with the mix, maybe also take a little look at the transients? But they may smooth out the more you polish the mix.

Really well done!
Hi Saint thanks for taking the time to listen and for providing with me some valuable feedback, certainly some food for thought there.

Cheers!
hey mate, I really like your mix! nice and punchy, the guitars could a little wider and maybe the vocals are a little wet(mixed on headphones?). good job for a quick pass!

my mix: https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/show...?tid=42192
My Gear:

Studio One 4
Focusrite Saffire
Art Stereo compressor
Qcon controller
Yamaha HS8 monitors
Beyer Dynamic DT770 pro
Soundtracs Topaz 24 analog mixer