Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Myles - Alone With You
Had a crack at it over the last couple days. Just thought I would share with others.  Smile

P.S. New to this forum. Nice to meet everyone. Greetings from Charlotte, NC.

.mp3    Justin Myles - Alone With You (APS Master 4.29.22).mp3 --  (Download: 16.87 MB)

Check out my work at www.apshinn.com
Hi!

Greetings!

There's some sort of click artifact around the 1:30 mark. For me the vocal could have a touch more 'air' and maybe be a little more upfront. It sounds a bit dull at points. The vocal perhaps needs some 'mud' cutting from it too. A good mix otherwise.

Do feel free to check out and comment on my mix of this track too. I mixed this one a couple of years back. Also check out and comment on some of the other mixes in this thread too if you want.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(02-06-2022, 09:55 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

Greetings!

There's some sort of click artifact around the 1:30 mark.  For me the vocal could have a touch more 'air' and maybe be a little more upfront.  It sounds a bit dull at points.  The vocal perhaps needs some 'mud' cutting from it too. A good mix otherwise. 

Do feel free to check out and comment on my mix of this track too.  I mixed this one a couple of years back.  Also check out and comment on some of the other mixes in this thread too if you want.

Cheers!

Hey Mike! Really appreciate your feedback on my mix. I will try to find your mix and give it a listen/feedback. 

All the best,

APS
Check out my work at www.apshinn.com