Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Library Preview Mix
Download the multitracks here.

.mp3    CrucialTaunt_Full_Preview.mp3 --  (Download: 6.88 MB)

(27-04-2022, 11:22 PM)Mike Senior Wrote: Download the multitracks here.
Hi. I´d ike to say I can´t download the files from link.... I don´t know if only me have this problem, but I´m having it.
Hope it can be fixed.
Thanks
(29-04-2022, 01:02 AM)silvio.hotpanzer Wrote:
Hi. I´d ike to say I can´t download the files from link.... I don´t know if only me have this problem, but I´m having it.
Hope it can be fixed.
Thanks
I just tried and it seems to have worked for me.
Hope it can be fixed.
Thanks

It seems to be working, although it appears that some browsers are saying it's from an insecure location. Not sure why. Its HTTPS from an Ionix server in the UK, so it really should be secure. If you continue to have problems, though, just ping me and I'll see if I can provide another link for you.

Mike S.
This is intimidating, and inspiring. it makes me realise I have a very long way to go.
(30-04-2022, 10:41 AM)Mike Senior Wrote:
Hope it can be fixed.
Thanks

It seems to be working, although it appears that some browsers are saying it's from an insecure location. Not sure why. Its HTTPS from an Ionix server in the UK, so it really should be secure. If you continue to have problems, though, just ping me and I'll see if I can provide another link for you.

Mike S.
Just reuploaded the ZIP -- it appears the ZIP name didn't match the link name, but now it should do. Might take a while for web caches to recognise the change, but hopefully that should sort things out in the end!
(29-04-2022, 01:34 AM)roy Wrote:
Hope it can be fixed.
Thanks
I just tried and it seems to have worked for me.
Thanks for attention. I got it!!
UM Crucial Taunt.20_01 stereo track is ready demo mix?