Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headspace - my mix
Hi.. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Headspace MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 9.33 MB)

Hey man nice mix Big Grin I noticed i went way to far on the lowend cutting and compression on my snare when comparing to this one.
Rockin! m/
MacPro 5,1 - Monteret | UAD Apollo Twin | AKG - K701 | Reaper | LUNA
Yes, Rockin!

Not sure about the vocal adlibs though - they are not working for me and kind of took me out the moment. The guitar part that comes in around 2:10 I felt could have a bit more width and delay on it perhaps? Not sure if the solo at the very end is too loud compared to the rest of the band at that point too?

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(23-04-2022, 06:19 AM)crownoise Wrote: Hey man nice mix Big Grin I noticed i went way to far on the lowend cutting and compression on my snare when comparing to this one.
Thanks for your feedback.  Wink
(23-04-2022, 07:30 AM)filipandrei Wrote: Rockin! m/
Thanks man!!
(23-04-2022, 06:22 PM)mikej Wrote: Yes, Rockin!

Not sure about the vocal adlibs though - they are not working for me and kind of took me out the moment.  The guitar part that comes in around 2:10 I felt could have a bit more width and delay on it perhaps?  Not sure if the solo at the very end is too loud compared to the rest of the band at that point too?

Cheers!
Thanks for your feedback.