Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Laminar Flow: 'Headspace'
Mammy Wrote:I see that you are very active for this song and you make comments to everyone .Did you record or play any instrument any part of this song ?

Sorry, I missed your question. No, I didn't have anything at all to do with the song.

Since you ask - the reason is actually that the other week someone was complaining that they thought no one here gives any kind of usable/helpful critiques. At the same time I also happened to see that someone had taken the time to comment on quite few mixes and sadly didn't get any one commenting on their mix by way of return.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(24-04-2022, 02:18 PM)mikej Wrote:
Mammy Wrote:I see that you are very active for this song and you make comments to everyone .Did you record or play any instrument any part of this song ?

Sorry, I missed your question.  No, I didn't have anything at all to do with the song. 

Since you ask - the reason is actually that the other week someone was complaining that they thought no one here gives any kind of usable/helpful critiques. At the same time I also  happened to see that someone had taken the time to comment on quite few mixes and sadly didn't get any one commenting on their mix by way of return.

Cheers!
Ok.Thank You ?
Of course, I cannot promise that my critiques are either usable or helpful though!

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(24-04-2022, 03:41 PM)mikej Wrote: Of course, I cannot promise that my critiques are either usable or helpful though!

Cheers!
You ‘re always helpul Mikej!thank you !