Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Laminar Flow: 'Headspace'
final rough mix-master  Big Grin

tonal _balance_tape_low end_api550b_ssl colour
Hi!

BV's sound a bit loud to me, and the mix sounds a touch dry? I think the instrument level balances could be tightened up a bit, but otherwise ok. Maybe these are already fixed in the final not rough mix-master?

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(23-04-2022, 05:45 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

BV's sound a bit loud to me, and the mix sounds a touch dry? I think the instrument level balances could be tightened up a bit, but otherwise ok.  Maybe these are already fixed in the final not rough mix-master?

Cheers!
Thank you very much Mikej.except vocal there is no reverb ,delay ,compressor and eq .All the things you hear comes from mastering movements. .I see that you are very active for this song and you make comments to everyone .Did you record or play any instrument any part of this song ?
I feel you always seem a bit shy to post a final fully polished mix for some reason though?

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(23-04-2022, 10:05 PM)mikej Wrote: I feel you always seem a bit shy to post a final fully polished mix for some reason though?

Cheers!
Yes you're right.There're some resaons but I dont wanna explain.
I just don't think there's much of a market out there for unfinished mixes. Why not give this one your best shot? I think you can do it!
(23-04-2022, 10:10 PM)mikej Wrote: I just don't think there's much of a market out there for unfinished mixes.  Why not give this one your best shot? I think you can do it!
Mikej Thank you very much your great support.I feel the sincerity and gentleness behind your words.
Although thinking about it - it might be best not to call it 'final' mix. If you have to do revisions you have to call the next one 'final_final_mix' or 'final_mix_2' which doesn't quite make sense Big Grin.

Cheers!
Good dry mix. Liked listen to it. Sounds like listen back in the control room during the recording.
(24-04-2022, 09:26 AM)GP-Mix Wrote: Good dry mix. Liked listen to it. Sounds like listen back in the control room during the recording.
Thank You Gp-Mix!