Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturn Syndicate - Never leave the night alone (by BlueTigerMastering.com)
A really great song! Very good retro 80's mood! Nice drum&bass base, nice voice, nice guitars, perfect synth keys, a very good production!
No reverbs used on kicks coz the final effect is very bad...
Bass base is not so easy to control on the sub frequencies: many thanks to my subwoofer in my master environment and in my car too...
Second ryhtm guitar was reamp by me using mesa stuffs: very aggressive but i leave it back to the voice, i like so much...

Enjoy

.mp3    Saturn Syndicate - Never Leave The Night Alone.mp3 --  (Download: 11.41 MB)

BlueTigerMastering studio gears:
Apple Mac M2 +
Softube Console 1 + Weiss/TubeTech plugz
TC Electronic Clarity metering system
Audiolab M-DAC and Cyrus pre and DAC
Dynaudio BM15A, Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS7 monitors
+ SVS subwoofer
Sony MDR-EX500 in-ear headphones
(19-04-2022, 10:03 PM)BlueTiger Wrote: A really great song! Very good retro 80's mood! Nice drum&bass base, nice voice, nice guitars, perfect synth keys, a very good production!
No reverbs used on kicks coz the final effect is very bad...
Bass base is not so easy to control on the sub frequencies: many thanks to my subwoofer in my master environment and in my car too...
Second ryhtm guitar was reamp by me using mesa stuffs: very aggressive but i leave it back to the voice, i like so much...

Enjoy
Hi BlueTiger! A well balanced and sounding mix this one and I also like the guitar sound, but as you state, a tiny bit aggressive. Anyway, I like it a good listen. Cheers! Smile
Thank you so much mate!

BlueTigerMastering studio gears:
Apple Mac M2 +
Softube Console 1 + Weiss/TubeTech plugz
TC Electronic Clarity metering system
Audiolab M-DAC and Cyrus pre and DAC
Dynaudio BM15A, Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS7 monitors
+ SVS subwoofer
Sony MDR-EX500 in-ear headphones