Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Good Wolf - Tourism (MIX/MASTER)
Hi!

My try in the project, quite challenge, especially the drums. 
Any kind of feedbacks are welcome. 
Cheers!

.mp3    Our_Good_Wolf_Tourism_(MIX_MASTER)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 9.85 MB)

Hey man nice mix Smile Maybe a tiny more bit lowend in kick could make it beefier? other then that i think it sounds grate dude, i love the delays on the guitar and big spaceous piano.
Nice mix! I like the guitars. Good Job!
(18-04-2022, 02:13 AM)crownoise Wrote: Hey man nice mix Smile Maybe a tiny more bit lowend in kick could make it beefier? other then that i think it sounds grate dude, i love the delays on the guitar and big spaceous piano.
Thanks Crow!
Yes, that kick sound could be better (in general the full drums). but grateful on how you perceive the rest of the sounds.
Cheers!
(19-04-2022, 10:18 AM)mike84 Wrote: Nice mix! I like the guitars. Good Job!
Thank you Mike for passing by. Grateful for your thoughts.
Cheers!
Yo, how crazy were the drums. I couldn't make sense of the room mics.
(22-04-2022, 01:30 PM)jamesb606 Wrote: Yo, how crazy were the drums. I couldn't make sense of the room mics.
Hi James! Yes, a weird thing. and whitout to mencion the overs in mono too. I just picture them placed one behind each at diferent highs to created the depth only in mono, 'cos i can hear all the rooms and overs mics right in front, i supose that the recorded process was to leave the entired stereo image for the instruments. or what do you think?