Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Leave The Night Alone - Mix and Master
I like how this one turned out. I was working on my mastering skills, and I think it shows.

.mp3    NeverLeaveTheNightAlone.mp3 --  (Download: 11.26 MB)

(09-04-2022, 11:11 PM)Universe Man Wrote: I like how this one turned out. I was working on my mastering skills, and I think it shows.
(10-04-2022, 12:16 AM)igorcomerio Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 11:11 PM)Universe Man Wrote: I like how this one turned out. I was working on my mastering skills, and I think it shows.
I can’t see any text in this reply or the one under your mix, something must have not gone through
I must have made a mistake posting the comment.

My comments are as follows;
your master is very good, good tone, compression in the correct measure and good volume, congratulations.

The mix, I felt that synthbass was missing in the chorus, when they change the tracks and this bass is very important for the energy of the chorus.

I thought I could explore more space in synths in general and use a lot more automations to create movement in the mix.

This type of music helps to have full-range monitoring or a subwoofer system because the bass is very strong in the sub region.
(10-04-2022, 04:47 AM)igorcomerio Wrote: I must have made a mistake posting the comment.

My comments are as follows;
your master is very good, good tone, compression in the correct measure and good volume, congratulations.

The mix, I felt that synthbass was missing in the chorus, when they change the tracks and this bass is very important for the energy of the chorus.

I thought I could explore more space in synths in general and use a lot more automations to create movement in the mix.

This type of music helps to have full-range monitoring or a subwoofer system because the bass is very strong in the sub region.
All right, thanks for the comments